Assistant Manager – Catalog
About Ace Turtle
Ace Turtle, new India’s leading tech-native retail company is spearheading the retail industry’s next phase of transformation. The company is vertically integrated from design, local manufacturing, and marketing to reach consumers directly.
Ace Turtle is powered by its proprietary technology which uses data science from design for fulfilment to meet ever-evolving consumer expectations. Bengaluru and Singapore-based Ace Turtle is the exclusive licensee of iconic global brands Lee®, Wrangler®, Toys“R”Us®, Babies“R”Us® and Dockers® for India and other South Asian markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the end to end Catalog operations for the organization from Product Shoot to Catalog Uploads
- Responsible for Catalog Go Live across all channels
- Responsible to maintain the highest quality of Catalog output
- Responsible for meeting operational goals through capacity planning & forecasting
- Drive operational efficiencies through process-oriented approaches & reduction of dependencies
- Meeting operations metrics & targets
- People management, guide & mentor team members
- Work with multiple teams & stakeholders to deliver final output
Qualifications & Experience:-
- 4-6 years of experience in managing catalog operations.
- Prior experience in handling Catalog for Market places.