Assistant Manager – Quality Assurance
About Ace Turtle
Ace Turtle, new India’s leading tech-native retail company is spearheading the retail industry’s next phase of transformation. The company is vertically integrated from design, local manufacturing, and marketing to reach consumers directly.
Ace Turtle is powered by its proprietary technology which uses data science from design for fulfilment to meet ever-evolving consumer expectations. Bengaluru and Singapore-based Ace Turtle is the exclusive licensee of iconic global brands Lee®, Wrangler®, Toys“R”Us®, Babies“R”Us® and Dockers® for India and other South Asian markets.
Role & Responsibility:
- He shall work as an independent auditor to ensure AT Brands requirements are met and shall report all non-conformances to Sr. QM with reports on findings.
- He shall work and audit final goods and thereafter conclude on the result based on his findings.
- He shall comply with all company regulations on timings and leaves and shall report to the Sr.QAM on all administrative matters.
- Conduct Sample/Docket-file Hand over meeting.
- Attend SRM,Pre Production meetings on all orders.
- Secure the quality proactively in all production processes.
- Randomly perform a follow up on basic product requirements and safety points.
- Perform Inspections in all stages using brand tools and methods.
- Make sure all Brand requirements are being followed in production.
- Make sure the order is produced according to the approved PP approved sample.
- QA must have a close Coordination with brand Technician and factories e.g. in case there are production problems.
- Inform brand PO teams regarding production status.
- Have an open dialogue between the sample room, production and QA teams to find solutions and avoid repeated mistakes.
- Give feedback to the Sr.QAM regarding Suppliers/Factories status.
- Spread solutions to other lines and production units to secure the best product for bulk production.
- He should take part in Style Download meeting at the start of the seasons, Follow ups for PP Samples status and approvals.
- He shall have handover of Tech pack pertaining to style from merchandising (Hand Over Meeting).
- He shall analyse and prepare for a PPM for the style and shall conduct the same and share with Sr.
- He shall overlook all detailing of fabric approvals and embellishment approvals at the time of PPM and shall instruct and approve bulk production of the style.
- He shall form and conduct 2 interim audit as mentioned: Initial: Shall audit / check to confirm from a batch of 100 to 200 pc that the specifications are met and shall sign off one duplicate counter sample for reference. And provide approvals to proceed bulk .Inline: Shall audit to confirm if there shall be any conditional approval of the initial which needed improvement.
- He shall audit all company documentation and process at random on a weekly basis and shall ensure necessary quality and safety measures and systems are in place.
- He shall audit the goods in Warehouse for final clearance & shall decide to ship or not to, based on guidelines provided by BRANDS (LEE,WRANGLER.DOCKERS, BABY R US AND OTHERS)
- He shall clear all shipments found worthy and shall suggest corrective / remedial action for those shipments on hold. He shall document all AQL failures on week to week basis and shall escalate the same to SR.QAM and AT SOURCING TEAMS.
- Generate RTV reports (Return to Vendors) on weekly basis and share to SR.QAM and sourcing team.
- Capture OQL (outgoing quality level) scores based on vendor and circulate on weekly basis (with Critical and Major defects contributing to failures)
Qualification & Experience:
- Min 6yrs of experience as QA or auditors with reputed brand offices
- Should have experience in Reporting, Quality inline Inspection, Factory QC,
- Should have knowledge of corrective action plans and root cause analysis.
- Should have Textile Diploma/ B.Tech