How Arrow India grew its marketplace business by 3.5X
12 Feb 2018 How Arrow India grew its marketplace business by 3.5X
Arrow is an authentic American lifestyle brand with an assortment of men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and apparel-related products. Sold in over 55 countries worldwide. In India, Arrow is the leading premium men’s formal wear brand.
Some of the problems they faced were:
- Limited representation on the online marketplaces
- Inventory scattered and in silos across channels and geographies
- Inability of brand’s warehouse to service eCommerce orders
Ace Turtle’s proprietary platform Rubicon was deployed to power business growth and tech-enabled operations. The primary focus was on aligning inventory view and allocation of stock towards the channel that performs the best.
The outcomes of this deployment were seen through:
- Online business growth with the brand present on more marketplaces: Brand visibility and range of catalogue accessed by customers increase manifold with the addition of marketplaces such as Amazon, PayTM, Myntra, Flipkart, Jabong, Limeroad, Snapdeal etc.
- A single feed of catalogue, pricing and inventory shared with all marketplaces: Ensuring consistent brand representation, feature rich descriptions and real-time inventory for better control in the marketplaces.
- Fulfillment by Ace Turtle warehouse: Warehouse operations equipped with eCommerce servicing capabilities and a strict adherence to marketplaces SLAs.
Along with Ace Turtle, Arrow’s growth and operation excellence is seen with the following results:
- 3.5X increase in Q3 sales as compared to previous financial year. Q3 is traditionally the highest revenue generating quarter thanks to the end of season sales for the spring summer collections.
- Monthly Sell-throughs increased to 25%
- 99.98% On-time Fulfillment as per marketplace SLAs.
Rubicon provides real time information about the available inventory across the brand, regardless of which channel is accessed. For Arrow, the single view of stock was enabled for effective use amongst the marketplace channels rendering automation of allocation and ease of operation resulting in greater sales and accessibility to its customers.
Call in for a demo on how marketplaces can be made a part of your omni-channel strategy today.